As you may know, the Aadhar is a unique identity number made of
Today we will be discussing the download process for the Aadhar card and we will go through each of the steps to clarify everything and show you what you need to do. I have to remind you that in order to do this, you’ll need a stable internet connection and you will also need to have your enrollment number or Aadhar number at hand, so make sure you do that first.
How to Download Aadhar Card by using Aadhar/ Enrollment Number?
- The first thing you need to is go to Aadhar’s website.
- Once you’re there, click on “Enrollment ID”.
- You’ll be redirected and then you’ll have to enter your Aadhar number or enrollment ID, plus other details such as your full name, your PIN code, your telephone number, etc.
- Once you enter all of your details, click on “Get One Time password”.
- This password will be sent via text to the telephone number you already registered in your application.
- When you have the password, enter it and then click on “Validate and Download”.
- That’s it! Once you click on that button, the download of your Aadhar card will be downloaded.
How to Download my Aadhar Card by using my Aadhar Number?
If you’ve ever had to get a copy of the PAN card or the voter ID card, then you know the process is a lot more complicated than just making a few clicks. With Aadhar card’s the process is a hundred times more simple because it can be downloaded and printed on the UIDAI’s official website without too much trouble. This digital copy of the Aadhar copy is a valid Aadhar letter, so you won’t have any problem with it.
You can get a copy of your Aadhar card by using your Aadhar number, which was known as the Unique Identification Number (UID). When you applied for your Aadhar card, you were given an acknowledgement slip with reference details. Among these reference details there was an enrollment number and a time stamp.
Here’s how to use your Aadhar number to download and print your Aadhar card:
- Go to UIDAI’s official website.
- Go to the “Aadhar enrollment” section under “Aadhar online services” and click on “Download Aadhar”.
- When you do this, you will directed to a new page where you will have to choose EID or UID, depending on what you have.
- Next, you will have to input your enrollment number or Aadhar number and enter all of your personal data, which includes: full name, PIN code, mobile phone number, and enter the captcha security code you will see on the screen.
- Then you have to click on “Get One Time Password”.
- Once you do this, you will receive the password via text to the phone number you registered.
- When you have the password, enter it in order to validate it and then click on “download”.
Your Aadhar card will be downloaded in PDF format, which means you’ll need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader to open the file.
How to Download my Aadhar Card with my Enrollment Number (EID)?
As I mentioned before, once you enroll on Aadhar’s system you receive an acknowledgement slip that contains all of the necessary details for you to obtain your Aadhar card.
One of these important details is the enrollment number or EID and a timestamp. By using these two pieces of information you can download your Aadhar card in the UIDAI’s official website.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to UIDAI’s official website.
- Go to the section called “Aadhar Online Services” and click on “Download Aadhar”.
- You’ll be redirected to Aadhar’s page and you’ll have to enter the
-digit EID and the time stamp you’ll find on your acknowledgement slip.
- Once you do that, you’ll need your One Time Password and to get it you’ll have to enter your full name, PIN code, registered phone number, and the security captcha.
- You’ll receive the OTP via text to your registered phone number and you’ll have to enter it.
- Once the request is validated, your Aadhar e-card will be automatically downloaded in PDF format.
- To open the file you’ll need your password; the first four letters of your name in capital letters and your year of birth, ex: “JOHN
”. And that’s it! Now you can print your Aadhar card.