Aadhar’s system is very simple and straight to the point when it comes to checking the status of your application. UIDAI makes it even simpler by allowing individuals to have access to this process even if they don’t have their acknowledgement details at hand.
Before UIDAI got involved, it was impossible to check your status without the necessary acknowledgement details.
How to check your Aadhar Card Status on your Mobile
If your mobile phone is registered on Aadhar, you will be able to check your Aadhar Card Status with your mobile device. Here’s what you’ll have to do:
- First of all, go to the official UIDAI website.
- When you’re on the page, you’ll find the “Aadhaar Services” section. In that section you will find an option called “Enrollment/ Download E-Aadhaar/ Update”.
- Once you click on the link, the page will be directed to Aadhaar’s “Kiosk”. On that page you will find several options regarding Aadhar’s enrollment process, updates, and status checks.
- Look at the right side of the page and click on “Verify Email/Mobile”.
- On this page you’ll find the phone number you submitted on your enrollment and you will have to verify it.
- Once you do that you will have to fill the form with the following information: your
digit Aadhar number, your email address or phone number, the security code that will be displayed on screen, and then click on “Generate Verification Code”.
- Once you get the code on your phone, you can enter it on the page.
- Click on the “Verify” button, and that’s everything you need to do!
How to check your Aadhar Card Status Via Text Message
All you’ll need to do in order to check the status of your Aadhar card via text message is to send an SMS or text message with the following information: “UID STATUS” plus your
It will look like this: “UID STATUS
How to check your Aadhar Card Status Via India Post
Through the official website of the India Post you will be able to track the delivery status of your Aadhar Card as well. As you know by now, UIDAI makes sure that you get your Aadhar card through the mail, free of cost. Once you’re done with the enrollment process, your card will take around
In order to check the status of your delivery, go to the official India Post website, enter your Aadhar Enrollment Number and the date and time of enrollment. After that you will be able to see the status of your Aadhar card.
As you can see, all of the processes to check the status of your new Aadhar card are very easy to follow and they’re free of complications. Choose the method with which you feel the most comfortable, follow the simple steps explained above, and you’ll have access to your Aadhar card status in no time!