Aadhar card is provided by government of India as an identification document in India. Any individuals of any age or gender can apply for Aadhar Card through any nearest enrollment center.
Today, Aadhar Card is became necessary for various government schemes and services like subsidy, opening a Bank Account or to Apply for a Loan through any Indian bank.
How to Apply for Aadhar Card?
To apply for Aadhar Card, first of all you have to register yourself with UIDAI. For registration, you have to go to your nearest Aadhar Center, and Apply for Aadhar Enrollment.
For this, the enrollment agent will give you Aadhar Application Form. This form is used for Aadhar Registration as well as Correction in Aadhar Card/ Update Aadhar Card.
The Aadhar Enrollment/ registration is also available online on the official website of UIDAI.
How to Download Aadhar Application/ Enrollment Form
To Download Aadhar Enrollment Form follow the steps-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI i.e.
- Go to Resources » Enrollment Documents » Download Forms section.
- Click on the Download Link (in PDF Icon) against “Aadhar Enrollment / Correction Form”.
The Aadhar Registration/ Enrollment form will be downloaded on the screen. You can fill it and submit it to your nearest Aadhar center for New Registration/ or Correction in Aadhar like Change in Name/ Father’s Name/ Date of Birth & Mobile Number etc.
Required Documents for Aadhar Card-
You have to submit the a at least
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Any Government Photo ID Cards
- NREGA Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
Documents For Date of Birth Proof-
You have to submit any
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of SSLC Book/Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on Letterhead
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Marksheet issued by any Govt. Board or University
- Govt. Photo ID Card/ Photo Identity card issued by PSU containing DOB
- Central/State Pension Payment Order
- Central Govt. Health Service Scheme Photo Card
Application Form for Corrections in Aadhar Card
If you want to update your Aadhar Card or want any corrections in Aadhaar, the same application form will be applicable. You just have to fill your Enrollment ID at the top of the form while filling up the form.